This is the Art Blog of Tara Espinoza, a freelance artist, living in Reading Pa. My current Studio is located at the Goggleworks Center for the Arts, Reading Pa. You can find me and my studio-mate on the Second floor 201.

I work in many different styles and mediums: printmaking, comic/ illustration, mixed media / found object, fine art drawing and painting just to name a few!

If you have any questions about commissions, workshops, or purchasing artwork... please feel free to contact me.


For more information on me.... see my Bio below:

My Photo
Tara Espinoza is a freelance illustrator, a fine artist, and silkscreen-printing nut. Tara works in many different mediums ranging from printing, painting to sculpture. Her work tends to be cartoonish & childlike. She expands on hidden meaning and sarcastic humor through cute and whimsical characters she creates. Miss Espinoza is fascinated with animals as well as food taking on human qualities using her artistic style and humor. Miss Espinoza received her Masters degree from The Ohio State University and a Bachelors degree from Columbus College of Art and Design in Columbus, OH. She has shown her work locally & nationally. She is actively pursuing ways to show, promote , and expand her artwork.

Click Button Below!